Access to and use of this site is provided by the Jubilee Woods Trust subject to the following terms:
1. By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first the Jubilee Woods Trust website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the Jubile Woods Trust website
2. The Jubilee Woods Trust may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Jubilee Woods Trust. Your continued use of Jubilee Woods Trust website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the Jubilee Woods Trust website
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use Jubilee Woods Trust content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Jubile Woods Trust website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Jubilee Woods Trust website content requires the prior written permission of the Jubilee Woods Trust.
4. You agree to use the Jubilee Woods Trust website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of The Jubilee Woods Trust website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Jubilee Woods Trust website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. Jubilee Woods Trust website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the Jubilee Woods Trust, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. The Jubilee Woods Trust will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of Jubilee Woods Trust wesite .
7. The Jubilee Woods Trust does not warrant that functions contained in the Jubilee Woods Trust website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Jubile Woods Trust Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying the Jubilee Woods Trust or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the Jubilee Woods Trust and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the Jubilee Woods Trust, or any other third party.
Contributions to the Jubilee Woods Trust Website
9. Where you are invited to submit any contribution to the Jubilee Woods Trust Website (including any text, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant the Jubilee Woods Trust a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution, and in accordance with privacy restrictions. If you do not want to grant to the Jubilee Woods Trust the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to the Jubileee Woods Trust website.
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to the Jubilee Woods Trust website, you:
10.1 warrant that your contribution;
10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the Jubilee Woods Trust for all the purposes specified above;
10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
10.2 indemnify the Jubilee Woods Trust against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by the Jubilee Woods Trust as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Jubile Woods Trust website and the purposes specified above.
House Rules for the Jubile Woods Trust Website
11. You agree to use the Jubilee Woods Trust website (including Message Boards) in accordance with the following House Rules:
About your posts:
# Contributions must be civil and tasteful;
# No rude or abusive behaviour (flaming or trolling)- postings must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or posted with the intention of causing trouble;
# Unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable;
# Be patient - users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant Jubilee Woods Trust website notice board of forum;
# No spamming - don't cross post your messages to more than one discussion;
# No advertising;
# Posts containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the local house rules;
# No impersonation. Adopting an inappropriate user name (one that is vulgar, offensive, etc.) is also unacceptable;
# You may not post your email address unless allowed under the local house rules;
# You may not refer to specific URLs (web site addresses) unless allowed under the local house rules. If you know of a worthy web site relevant to the discussion topic, please go to the Web Guide and recommend it by email if it's not already listed.
About the law:
# You may not post any defamatory or illegal material of any nature on the Jubilee Woods Trust website. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Posting a message with the intention of committing an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
# You agree to only post materials to which you have the copyright or other permission to distribute electronically. You may not violate, plagiarise, or infringe on the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
If you're under 16:
# Please get your parents' permission before taking part in any Jubilee Woods Trust website forum.
# Never reveal any personal information about yourself (for example, your telephone number, home address or email address).
If you fail to abide by these terms (including the house rules at this paragraph 11 above), you will be formally warned by email. This warning may also include a temporary suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of the Jubilee Woods Trust website Community. If after this warning you continue to breach these terms, you will be prohibited from using the Jubilee Woods Trust website for an extended period of time.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on the Jubilee Woods Trust website and the Jubilee Woods Trust considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, the Jubilee Woods Trust may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This can include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s.
The Jubilee Woods Trust reserves the right to delete any posting, at any time, for any reason.
12. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the Jubilee Woods Trust website (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
13. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Jubile Woods Trust
8 St Austell Road